Invisible Sunscreen SPF 40
Combining the power of an anti-aging moisturizer with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with no white cast, Invisible Shield UV Block is ideal for daily use to incorporate into any anti-aging regimen. This product combines moisturizing agents, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to boost the skin's moisture retention and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
In addition, Invisible Shield UV Block SPF 40 protects the skin against UVA-aging rays and UVB-burning rays. This sunscreen and moisturizer combination is formulated as a gentle product to accommodate sensitive skin.
- Sunscreen and anti-aging moisturizer combination, contains antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid
- Boosts the skin's moisture content and prevents fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated as a gentle product ideal for sensitive skin
- Lightweight and absorbs quickly with no white cast.
Ingredients highlights: Zinc Oxide 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%
- Zinc Oxide: Serves as a powerful UV filter against UVA and UVB. It also a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory and skin-calming properties, making it beneficial for sensitive, oily and acne prone skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E can absorb the energy from ultraviolet (UV) light and prevent UV-induced free radical damage to skin.
- Antioxidants: help with free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun. In addition, antioxidants may help protect skin against other sources of free radicals, such as blue light from digital devices.
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect.
The best part about this product is that it you wear spf without even knowing it.
I tried it out today to see how it felt and how my makeup feels on too of it. It feels great on the skin without any sticky was. My makeup glided in so smoothly and my skin was very smooth by the end of the night before having to wash my makeup off. I am very happy with this product!
So I finally ran out of sample sunscreen moisturizers from higher-end brands like Elizabeth Arden (which are great btw if you want to pay $50 per tube), and I wanted to try something less expensive. After trying a few other brands commonly found at CVS, I found that most sunscreen moisturizers either don't absorb that well with an annoying pilling issue, or don't have a high enough SPF.
This sunscreen really does the trick, and I love that it has hyaluronic acid in the ingredients. I just use toner + this sunscreen in the morning and my skin stays moisturized throughout most of the day. I have dry/combination skin.
There is absolutely zero white cast, I have a medium skin. It’s like instantly absorbed by the skin and it feels so good, i can definitely feel the moisture. Non greasy, non sticky, I can’t say it’s matte but it’s better than that, my skin feel plumped.
I will absolutely order it again.
A beautiful, hydrating sunscreen that leaves no white cast.